Copper clad aluminum wire adopts advanced cladding welding manufacturing technology, the high quality copper strip concentrically coated on the outer surface of the conductor, such as aluminum rod or wire and copper layer and the core formed between firm metallurgical bonding between the atoms. Make the combination of two different metal materials as an integral whole, can be like processing a single wire drawing and annealing process copper and aluminum in the process of drawing with variable diameter ratio, volume ratio of copper layer remained relatively constant.
Due to high frequency signal has the characteristics of the "skin effect", so the copper clad aluminum wire in the high frequency signal transmission has the same conductivity as pure copper wire.
Copper volume (%)
Specific gravity (g/cm3)
Length comparision with copper
DC resistivity (Ω.mm2/m)
Advantage of copper clad aluminum wire / copper coated aluminum wire
● 1 For the same weight and size of the conductor, copper clad aluminum wire is 2.5-3 times of the length of copper wire, which means using 1 tons of pure copper wire covers 2.5-3 tons of copper clad/coated aluminum wires, thus can reduce the cost of raw materials;
● 2 Copper clad / coated aluminum wire is made of copper and aluminum, and cannot be easily separated. It can effectively control the risk of material theft;
● 3 CCA wires are more malleable than copper wires. Unlike aluminum, they produce insulating oxides, which are easier to process and have better electrical conductivity.
● 4 CCA wire is light weight, easy transportation and installation construction, which can reduce a lot of labor costs.
● 5 CCA wire has significant social benefits, it can save a lot of copper material resources.
1. Standard Exporting package.
2. Original package or neutral package.
3. According to clients ' needs.
4. Shipped in10-35 days after payment.