Specifications of Copper Clad Steel laminated foil:
1) Material density: 8.33g/cm cubed.
2) Thermal conductivity: 1.10(visible layer);0.19 cm (middle) W/cm squared ℃
3) Conductive coefficient: 14.5 m/Ω mm squared (20 ℃, the soft state)
4) Coefficient of resistance: 0.069 m/Ω mm squared (20 ℃, the soft state)
5) Elastic coefficient: 140000 N/mm squared.
6) Coefficient of thermal expansion: 2.4 to 5.6 PPM / ℃ annealing state (vertical)
Copper Clad Steel laminated foil Application:
Steel copper cladding material is mainly used in the manufacture of metal synthesis of printed circuit board, because it has a lower thermal expansion coefficient and adapt to different temperature (and 55 ~ 125 ℃), so is often used in aerospace and some special fields.
Wood Standard package, fixed by belt then loaded into fumigated wooden box .
Delivery time: 1 days in stock, if not within 7 days
Small Order Acceptable
Spot delivery, including delivering small batches of goods
Provide wide-range and complete materials series products
Our application technology expert provide the best material and recommendation