Office Mob: +8615524105871
Office Tel: +86-024-31931990
Office Fax: +86-024-22845391
Product Name: Tin Coated Copper Strip
Base material thickness: 0.1mm - 0.8 mm
Reflow Tin Plating: Sn 0.8μm - 2.0μm
Base Material: Brass / Bronze / Copper / Lead Frame
Standard: ASTM, JIS
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union...
Specifications of Tin Coated/Plated Copper Strip:
a) Brass: C2600, C2680, C2801
b) Bronze: C5102, C5191, C5212, C5210
c) Copper: C1020, C1100, C1201, C1220
d) Cu-Fe Lead Frame: C19210, C19400
2) Base Materials: Brass Bronze Copper Cu-Fe Lead Frame
3) Base material thickness: 0.1mm - 0.8mm
4) Width: max. 300mm
5) Coil Weight: max. 2400kg; coil: 8kg/mm
6) Pre-plating: Cu: 0.4μm - 0.6μm
7) Reflow Tin Plating: Sn 0.8μm - 2.0μm
8) Standard: JIS H3100 Standard, Meets ROHS requirements
Features of Tin Coated/Plated Copper Strip:
1) Eliminating detrimental "tin whisker"
2) Improving conductivity
4) Insertion force
5) Malleability for electrical connectors are additional benefits
Differences between Hot-dip Process and Reflow process
Applications of Tin Coated/Plated Copper Strip:
1) Auto spare parts
2) Lead frames
3) Solar panel battery
4) Electronic devices for the telecommunications
8) Electromagnetic shielding
EO Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) EO Metal Standard
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, EO Metal offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. EO Metal prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs. In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.
Our Value-Added Manufacturing Services not only save our customer time from having to out-source, but also spare them the cost of dealing with several disparate shops and deadlines.