SGS and REACH report comply with ROHS
Rectangle of Stick or bar
96.5% Tin, 3.0% Silver and 0.5% Copper
Wave and hot dip soldering
33cm * 2.0cm * 1.5cm
Tin and Copper
1. It has extremely high reliability, good mechanical properties and thermal fatigue resistance after soldering.
2. Tin liquid surface still appear the silver mirror at relatively high temperature.
3. Unique anti-oxidation. Lasting anti-oxidation ability and low production of tin slag.
4. It has extremely good fluidity which makes the soldering process after paint stripping easier and smoother.
5. The adding of copper to solder greatly reduces the corrosion to copper by Sn and improves the reliability after soldering.
Generally used in Lighting, LED, PCB, Precise instruments, Electronic components, Audio and Sound system and so on.
Melting temperature 227℃ and Working temperature 270℃ for the bar in wave soldering and hot-dip soldering.
1. Dimension: 33cm*2.0cm*1.5cm, around 700grams/pc
2. Package: 20kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 34.3cm*16cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 36.5cm*18cm*16cm.
5. 10-20 days after receiving the deposit
All the cartons are exporting double corrugated carton, wrapped by PVC stripes to avoid damage during transportation.
1. Reply the inquiry within 24 hours.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer much more competitive price than trade company
3. Good quality and professional suggestion
4. Delivery on time.
5. Various of Composition available.
6. Provide free Samples for testing.
7. Spectrum analyzer--technical support to help customers to analyse their samples.