Office Mob: +8615524105871
Office Tel: +86-024-31931990
Office Fax: +86-024-22845391
Product Name: SAC 305 lead free silver solder bar
Material: Tin Silver Copper alloy
Free Sample: Available
Supply Ability: 8 Ton/Tons per Week
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, PayPal, West Union...
Rectangle of Stick or bar
96.5% Tin, 3.0% Silver and 0.5% Copper
Wave and hot dip soldering
1. Composition: Tin and Copper
2. Dimension: 33cm * 2.0cm * 1.5cm, around 700grams/pc.
3. Wave soldering and hot dip soldering with a melting point of 227°C and operating temperature of 270°C.
4. Application: The application of this product is relatively extensive, such as lighting, LED, PCB, precision instruments, electronic components, audio and audio systems, etc.
5. Features: These products have many characteristics, such as less residue, good wet ability, bright and stable spots, and excellent oxidation resistance. And no corrosion and high insulation resistance, fast melting, good fluidity, etc.
6. Certificate: SGS Report, Comply with ROHS standard & REACH Report for 53 Substance of Very High Concern(SVHC)
Liquid phase temperature
Suitable for use with standard wave soldering/solder posts
Storage information and warrantee period
Store in a cool, dry, non-corrosive environment. Product warrantee period of 1 year
Chemical composition of solder alloy
Maximum threshold of impurities in solder alloy
Notes: This product and all components are compliant with RoHs and GB/T 20422-2006
1. Dimension: 33cm*2.0cm*1.5cm, around 700grams/pc
2. Package: 20kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 34.3cm*16cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 36.5cm*18cm*16cm.
5.10-20 days after receiving the deposit
All the cartons are exporting double corrugated carton, wrapped by PVC stripes to avoid damage during transportation.
1. Reply the inquiry within 24 hours.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer much more competitive price than trade company
3. Good quality and professional suggestion
4. Delivery on time.
5. Various of Composition available.
6. Provide free Samples for testing.
7. Spectrum analyzer--technical support to help customers to analyse their samples.