Rectangle of Stick or bar
99.5% Tin and 0.5% Copper
Wave and hot dip soldering
SGS report comply with ROHS
1. Composition: Tin and Copper
2. Diameter of solder wire: 0.5~5.0mm
3. Dimension of solder bar: 33cm * 2.0cm * 1.5cm, around 700grams/pc.
4. Application: Generally used in Lighting, LED, PCB, Precise instruments, Electronic components, Audio and Sound system. And when it used for the bar in wave soldering and hot-dip soldering, the melting temperature and Working temperature are 270℃.
5.Features: a) Smokeless, Little splash, Bright and Stable spot.
b) No corrosion, high insulation resistance and no-clean.
c) Little residues, Good wettability and excellent oxidation resistance.
d) Quick melting speed and good fluidity
Pure tin bar
Suitable for use with standard wave soldering/solder posts
Storage information and warrantee period
Store in a cool, dry, non-corrosive environment. Product warrantee period of 2 years
Chemical composition of solder alloy
Maximum threshold of impurities in solder alloy
Notes: This product and all components are compliant with RoHs and GB/T 20422-2006
1. Dimension: 33cm*2.0cm*1.5cm, around 700grams/pc
2. Package: 20kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 34.3cm*16cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 36.5cm*18cm*16cm.
All the cartons are exporting double corrugated carton, wrapped by PVC stripes to avoid damage during transportation.
10-20 days after receiving the deposit
1. Reply the inquiry within 24 hours.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer much more competitive price than trade company
3. Good quality and professional suggestion
4. Delivery on time.
5. Various of Composition available.
6. Provide free Samples for testing.
7. Spectrum analyzer--technical support to help customers to analyse their samples.