Rectangle of bar or stick
60% tin and 40% lead
Lead-free Solder wire Technical note:
Lead-free solder alloy
melting point °C
low cost, the most commonly used a
high cost, relatively bright spot, sexual
1. Has good mechanical properties and thermal fatigue resistance.
2. Silver mirrors still appear at higher temperatures on the tin surface.
3. Long-term antioxidant capacity and low tin slag production.
4. With excellent fluidity, the welding process after stripping paint is easier and smoother.
5. The addition of copper to the solder greatly reduces the corrosion of Sn to copper and improves the reliability after soldering.
Solder bar 60/40
Suitable for use with standard wave soldering/solder posts
Storage information and warrantee period
Store in a cool, dry, non-corrosive environment. Product warrantee period of 1 year
Chemical composition of solder alloy
Maximum threshold of impurities in solder alloy
Notes: This product and all components are compliant with GB/T 3131-2001
1. Dimension: 28.5cm*1.8cm*1.3cm, around 500grams/pc
2. Package: 25kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 30.5cm*19.3cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 32cm*21cm*17cm.
5.10-20 days after receiving the deposit
All the cartons are exporting double corrugated carton, wrapped by PVC stripes to avoid damage during transportation.
1. Reply the inquiry within 24 hours.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer much more competitive price than trade company
3. Good quality and professional suggestion
4. Delivery on time.
5. Various of Composition available.
6. Provide free Samples for testing.
7. Spectrum analyzer--technical support to help customers to analyze their samples.