Office Mob: +8615524105871
Office Tel: +86-024-31931990
Office Fax: +86-024-22845391
Product Name: Tin Bronze Casting Valve Body
Product OEM: Available
Product Sample: Available
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union
Tin Bronze Casting Valve Body alloys are known for good corrosion resistance, reasonably high strength, good wear resistance, and a lower coefficient of friction when compared to steel. They are capable of accepting shock and impact loads, but with reduced surface speeds which make them an excellent choice for high strength bushing and bearing applications as well as moveable bridge components.
● ASTM B148 - This Specification Establishes Requirements for Sand Castings Produced from Copper-Base Alloys
● AMS 2175 - This Specification Establishes Nondestructive Testing Methods, Sampling Frequency, and Acceptance Criteria for the Inspection of Metal Castings
● AMS 4860 - Manganese Bronze, Sand and Centrifugal Castings
● ASTM B427- This Specification Establishes Requirements for Gear Bronze Alloy Castings
● ASTM B584 - Standard Specification for Copper Alloy Sand Castings for General Applications
● ASTM B763 - Standard Specification for Copper Alloy Sand Castings for Valve Applications
● MIL-B- 24480 – Military Specification Bronze, Nickel-Aluminum Castings for Seawater Service
● QQ-C- 390 –Military Specification Copper Alloy Castings
● MIL-B- 21230A – Military Specification, Bronze, Nickel Aluminum, and Manganese-Nickel Aluminum Castings, Ship Propeller Application
● MIL-B- 16540B – Military Specification, Bronze, Phosphor Castings
● MIL-STD- 2175A – Military Specification, Castings, Classification and Inspection
● SAE 620 – Navy G Bronze, Tin Bronze
● SAE AMS 4871F - This Specification Covers an Aluminum Bronze Alloy in the Form of Centrifugal and Chill Castings.
1. Standard Exporting package.
2. Original package or neutral package.
3. According to clients ' needs.
4. Shipped in10-35 days after payment.
Previous: Tin Bronze Casting Impeller
Next: No Information