Office Mob: +8615524105871
Office Tel: +86-024-31931990
Office Fax: +86-024-22845391
Product Name: Lead free tin alloy wave soldering bar Material: Tin and Copper alloy Length: 33cm Free Sample: Available Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, PayPal, West Union Supply Ability: 8 Ton/Tons per Week...Send Inquiry
Rectangle of Stick or bar
99.3% Tin and 0.7% Copper
Wave soldering in solder pot
SGS and REACH report comply with ROHS
1. Composition: Tin and Copper
2. Dimension of solder bar: 33cm * 2.0cm * 1.5cm, around 700grams/pc.
3. Melting temperature 227℃ and Working temperature 270℃ for the bar in wave soldering and hot-dip soldering.
4. Features: a) Smokeless, Little splash, Bright and Stable spot.
b) No corrosion, high insulation resistance and no-clean.
c) Little residues, Good wet ability and excellent oxidation resistance.
d) Quick melting speed and good fluidity
Generally used in Lighting, LED, PCB, Precise instruments, Electronic components, Audio and Sound system and so on.
SGS Report, Comply with ROHS standard
Tin alloy bar
Liquid phase temperature
Suitable for use with standard wave soldering/solder posts
Storage information and warrantee period
Store in a cool, dry, non-corrosive environment. Product warrantee period of 1 years
Chemical composition of solder alloy
Maximum threshold of impurities in solder alloy
Notes: This product and all components are compliant with RoHs and GB/T 20422-2006
1. Lead-free solder bar: 20 kg/box, 2 boxes/carton
2. Tin-lead solder bar: 25 kg/box, 2 boxes/carton
3.10-20 days after receiving the deposit
1. Samples are shipped by Express or by air.
2. Orders are transported by sea or by air.
We arrange delivery as soon as possible
There are preferential policies for long-term customers
Customized service is available
Excellent customer service policies on repair/exchange/refund