SAC305 LEAD FREE Solder bar
Rectangle of Stick or bar
96.5% Tin, 3.0% Silver and 0.5% Copper
Wave and hot dip soldering
1. Composition: Tin and Copper
2. Dimension: 33cm * 2.0cm * 1.5cm, around 700grams/pc.
3. Melting temperature 227℃ and Working temperature 270℃ in wave soldering and hot-dip soldering.
SAC305 lead free solder bar
Liquid phase temperature
Suitable for use with standard wave soldering/solder posts
Storage information and warrantee period
Store in a cool, dry, non-corrosive environment. Product warrantee period of 1 year
Chemical composition of solder alloy
Maximum threshold of impurities in solder alloy
Notes: This product and all components are compliant with RoHs and GB/T 20422-2006
Generally used in Lighting, LED, PCB, Precise instruments, Electronic components, Audio and Sound system and so on.
a ) No corrosion and high insulation resistance.
b ) Little residues, Good wet ability, bright and stable spot and excellent antioxidant
c ) Quick melting speed and good fluidity.
1. Lead free solder bar: 20 kg/box, 2 boxes/carton
2. Tin lead solder bar: 25 kg/box, 2 boxes/carton
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT/RPX for Samples, Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for LCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods.
1.Directly provided by the manufacturer
2.Guarantee competitive prices and good quality
3.Ship as soon as possible
4.Can provide technical support