Office Mob: +8615524105871
Office Tel: +86-024-31931990
Office Fax: +86-024-22845391
Product Name: Lead free PCB board soldering tin stick
Material: Tin Silver Copper alloy
Free Sample: Available
Supply Ability: 8 Ton/Tons per Week
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, PayPal, West Union...
Rectangle of Stick or bar
99% Tin, 0.3% Silver and 0.7% Copper
Wave and hot dip soldering
1. Composition: Tin and Copper
2. Dimension: 33cm * 2.0cm * 1.5cm, around 700grams/pc.
3. Melting temperature 227℃ and Working temperature 270℃ in wave soldering and hot-dip soldering.
4. Application: The application of this product is relatively extensive, such as lighting, LED, PCB, precision instruments, electronic components, audio and audio systems, etc.
5. Features: a ) No corrosion and high insulation resistance.
b ) Little residues, Good wet ability, bright and stable spot and excellent antioxidant
c ) Quick melting speed and good fluidity.
Liquid phase temperature
Suitable for use with standard wave soldering/solder posts
Storage information and warrantee period
Store in a cool, dry, non-corrosive environment. Product warrantee period of 1 year
Chemical composition of solder alloy
Maximum threshold of impurities in solder alloy
Notes: This product and all components are compliant with RoHs and GB/T 20422-2006
1. Dimension: 33cm*2.0cm*1.5cm, around 700grams/pc
2. Package: 20kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 34.3cm*16cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 36.5cm*18cm*16cm.
5.10-20 days after receiving the deposit
All the cartons are exporting double corrugated carton, wrapped by PVC stripes to avoid damage during transportation.
1. Reply the inquiry within 24 hours.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer much more competitive price than trade company
3. Good quality and professional suggestion
4. Delivery on time.
5. Various of Composition available.
6. Provide free Samples for testing.
7. Spectrum analyzer--technical support to help customers to analyze their samples.